Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jordan

Have you been to Amman, Jordan? Lets check out what we have in Amman...
My first mission to travel the globe started off at Amman, Jordan, but I didn't got the chance to enjoy Amman for long, it was just a 2 days trip to Amman since we were heading to Turkey. But with the 2 days trip, it gave me a chance to see the famous Dead Sea...

Dead Sea is located between Jerusalem and Amman and it is below the sea level. Before reaching the Dead Sea, you will see an information board showing the sea level of the Dead Sea



Another 18km to reach the Dead Sea YeaaaHooooo! This is a must go place! Oh, this is also where I lost my digital camera :'(


I'm floating! I'm floating! for non-swimmer out there... this is the place for us! We will never be drown out here in the Dead Sea

 
Nice view of Amman


Amman is just not about Dead Sea, they also have the Temple of Hercules which was mentioned the largest temple have ever built. If you got the chance to go here, make sure to check out the view of Amman from the top



Next stop is to Madaba and also Mount Nebo. Madaba is known for the Mosaic Map while Mount Nebo is a place that was said to be Moses Sanctuary where Moses saw the promised land. This is an important historical place for Christianity.






My journey in Amman stop here for now. I hope that one day I could come to Jordan again to continue my journey to see the well known Petra. I'll be back Jordan! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment